Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vintage in the Spring!

If you like vintage (or even if you don't), you're gonna love today's featured Etsy shop: Empress Jade Vintage!



Located in Victoria, British Columbia, Empress Jade offers unique dresses, lingerie, decor, and accessories from the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. She has one-of-a-kind pieces that mix the charm of the past with the styles of today. I love these dresses and think they are perfect for the spring season!


Which one is your favorite? I can't decide!


You can find these and many many more selections in her etsy shop and on her website.


Keep up to date with Empress Jade by following her blog. She sas contest going on this week for this 50s party dress.



Like to sew? Empress Patterns has a wide selection of vintage patterns. And, be sure to check her twitter and facebook page!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet feature. I love your Owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dresses! and I JUST cleaned out my closet .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid dress! So funky & looks great with those boots. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Empress Jade has gorgeous finds! Her vintage clothing is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for your feedback!