Sunday, December 20, 2009

Twitter Contest Winner (& how to get yourself some earrings)

The twitter contest for a pair of owl earrings ended today with the 222nd retweet... and the winner is... bad_dreams_! Congratulations! (If this is you, please send your address in an etsy message to owlsomegifts, or leave me a blog/twitter message with your email address so we can get in contact! And let me know the color you choose.)

Thank you to everyone who participated.

If you didn't win the earrings but want them, they are for sale in my etsy shop! And if you order ANYTHING in my shop in 2009, I will give you a free pair of these earrings in the color of your choice! Just include a note to the seller when you check out telling me what color you would like your free owl earrings to be! Remember, you have to order this year.

CLICK TO SHOP OWLSOME GIFTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for your feedback!